About Ski Pass Preserver
Ski Pass Preserver offers the broadest limits:
- Reimbursement for the cost of a Season Pass less any refunds you received when you are unable to use your Season Pass due to a covered unforeseen reason.
- Reimbursement for the pro-rated cost of the Season Pass less any refunds you received when you are unable to use the remaining portion of your Season Pass due to a covered unforeseen reason.
Ski Pass Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- Your or a Family Member’s death, Sickness or Injury.
- Your primary place of residence or destination is made Uninhabitable and remains Uninhabitable during the Season Pass Coverage Period, by fire, flood, or other Natural Disaster, vandalism, or burglary of Your principle place of residence.
- Your transfer of employment of 100 miles or more by the employer with whom You are employed on Your Effective Date which requires Your principal residence to be relocated.
- Revocation of Your previously granted military leave or re-assignment. Official written notice of the revocation or re-assignment by a supervisor or commanding officer of the appropriate branch of service will be required.
Ski Trip Preserver Policy Details
Ski Pass Preserver Policy Details
Click on the links below to download a copy of the policy detail in PDF format.
If needed, you can download the free Adobe Reader software by clicking